Choosing Conscious Elderhood | Ireland
September 11 @ 6:00 pm - September 17 @ 1:00 pm
Join Ron Pevny in Ireland for our signature retreat, September 11 – September 17, 2023.. This is the first time the program will be offered in Ireland.
- What distinguishes an “elder” from someone who is “older”?
- How can I transform fear of ageing into anticipation of the rich possibilities of the elder third of my life?
- What does it mean to become an elder at this time of profound cultural transition?
- How can the elder third of my life be the pinnacle of my emotional and spiritual development
- How am I called to be of service to the human and earth community as I age?
- What inner work do I need to do to age consciously and prepare to fully claim and embody my elderhood?
Through reflective time in nature, ceremony, and work together and as individuals, we will answer these questions in a strong and supportive community.
The retreat will take place at Sli an Chroi Retreat Centre in County Wicklow. This is a wonderful natural woodland setting.