This website publishes blog posts written by Center for Conscious Eldering retreat leaders as well as individuals choosing to age consciously and willing to share their perspectives and experiences. Blogs can focus on any themes important to the empowered vision for aging that the Center is committed to supporting. We encourage you to share your wisdom with the conscious eldering community! You don’t have to be a “polished” writer—just someone who is passionate about aging well and willing to share your thoughts with others.
- Your blog must not have been published elsewhere, in part or whole
- Length should be between 300 and 1,200 words
- No advertisements please; just a one or two sentence bio with your name and position or relevant experience, and your contact information for blog readers
- Please submit your proposed blog post to Ron Pevny at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each blog post accepted will be featured for several weeks and then archived
- Blogs accepted may be edited for clarity and grammar